Good Finance is a company specialized in the granting of loans with mortgage guarantee. With more than 20 years of experience in the sector, it will offer you the best advice in the sector. Discover the Good Finance products.
What to know about Good Finance home equity loans?
You can have liquidity to face a reunification of debts, acceptance of inheritances, cancellation of liens, loans for businesses, housing or liquidity while selling your home.
To access these loans it will be essential to have a property that will be used as a guarantee of payment. It also offers the possibility that it is a third party that guarantees you with a property.
The property must be free of charges or it may have a load of less than 20% of the actual value . They do not grant loans on properties with mortgages over € 15,000.
You can get a minimum amount of € 6,000, and can get up to € 100,000.
The return period will range between 6 months and 10 years
You can get these loans despite being part of delinquent lists such as RAI or ASNEF.
You can request the individualized study for free and without any commitment.
You will have an answer in 24 hours on the acceptance of the loan, although later more procedures will be carried out, that is, the money you will not get in 24 hours.
The interest rate varies depending on the amount and duration of the loan. The minimum TIN is 8.50% and the maximum TIN is 16% . The minimum APR is 8.95% and the maximum APR is 17.89% . Example loan calculation for an amount of € 30,000 within 12 months. Total amount to pay: € 33,750
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF Good Finance PRODUCTS
- From € 6,000 and up to € 100,000.
- Response in 24 hours.
- Flexibility of payment between 6 months and 10 years.
- Accept ASNEF or any other delinquency list.
- No opening and management fees.
- Signing of the contract before a notary in your city.
- Accept third-party properties (family, friends, etc.)
- You can request a grace period.
- You do not have first free credit like other entities
- You must have a property as a guarantee of payment or have someone to guarantee you with a property. We do not accept properties that have mortgages pending payment of more than € 15,000.
- It requires demonstrable monthly income: payroll, pension, self-employed or unemployment benefit, or having a property that, if necessary, you can sell.
- The money may take a week to reach your account due to all the procedures it requires: study, home appraisal, signature before a notary, etc.